Freehold is a way to transfer the ownership of the property from Government Authority to private person. It enhances the value of the property. A Conveyance Deed is given as a final document to the owner which is the registry of property in common parlance.
For conversion from leasehold to freehold, one needs to apply to the concerned authority in prescribed format. Our services in this regard include Consultancy and documentation required for the application. We guide you through the entire process of Freehold from beginning to the end. During the whole process, all your documentations needs are taken care off and all these are available at nominal & reasonable service charges.
To get your property converted into Freehold, you require photocopies of certain document which varies depending upon type of property (residential, industrial etc.) and concerned authority (DDA).
Generally, the copies of following documents are required:
- Letters of allotment, allocation
- Possession letter and Possession slip
- Perpetual Lease Deed (if any)
- Possession proof such as Electricity Bill, Water Bill
- Bank challans regarding payment of installments, Ground Rent, Service Charges etc
- Original documents like Indemnity Bond, Affidavit, Undertaking (on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper) together with duly filled application form for freehold
Beyond these documents, applicable conversion charges and requisite stamp duty has to be paid.