DDA Housing Scheme 2014
ALL YOU WISH TO KNOW ABOUT THE SCHEME
The Delhi Development Authority has launched its largest ever scheme of Built-up Flats (25,000 Flats approx.). These Flats are spread across various locations in Delhi with the highest number of Flats available at Rohini Sec-34 & 35 (10,800 nos. approx.). The Flats range from One Bedroom Janta Flats to Three Room HIG Flats.
The peculiarity about the Scheme includes:
- Option to pay the Cost of Flat in One year instead of normal six month rule.
- Maintenance of Common services and areas in the Building by DDA for 30 years for which it will open separate bank accounts .
- Modernised Pre-fabricated Technique used for construction (as commonly used by Delhi Metro to Build Stations, Elevated tracks and Tunnels).
- LIG Flats range from 15 Lakhs to 27 Lahs
- MIG Flats range starts at 28 Lakhs to 71 Lakhs
- HIG Flats start at 37 Lakhs in the Old constructed flats and range upto 120 Lakhs and in the category of New Constructed Flats, Flats are between 42 to 70 Lakhs.
Scheme Starts - 01st Sept. 2014
Scheme Closes - 09th Oct. 2014
Tentative Draw of Lots - 29th Oct. 2014
Who Can apply / Eligibility
- Any Indian Citizen who have attained the age of 18 years can apply.
- Pan card is a must to apply.
- However, amongst the Delhi residents only those can apply who do not own any Flat or Plot in Delhi/New Delhi.
Process of Application
Anyone interested in the Scheme can apply Online or Manually by filling up the Form. If ony applies Online, he needs to fill the Online application Form and pay the earnest money along with Cost of Application online.
In case of Manual Application, one can obtain the Application Form from DDA Counter at Vikas Sadan or 13 designated Banks. The Cost of the Form and the Brochure is Rs.100/-. You may get the Form from theses Banks:
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- IndusIND Bank
- Kotak Mahindra
- Yes Bank
For Submission of Manual Form, you may deposit it any of the designated Bank Branches along with requisite documents like Copy of Pan card, address proof and Earnest Money of One Lakh.
Disclaimer: The above information is only intended for information purpose and shall not be construed as final. In case of any discrepancy, if any, the information provided in the DDA Brochure shall be final & operative.